Friday, September 11, 2009

Buddha's Enlightement




When I read after about Buddha's Enlightement. I know the many things from he told to us. He have us don't every things to rely your friends or someone. And it's just do myself. So he us to do many have to control myself.


http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/society/A0809327.html



I played the some games and knew some things in this website. And the most important it's he to practiced hard in the mountain. So he is very grand in our would. But we can't treast them all of him. So before we do anythings, we have to think first. Not all treast the Buddha.

1 comment:

  1. A lot better Frank. I think you are getting the hang of what is needed. If you continue improving like this you will be blogging like a pro in no time and getting As. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete